March 3, 2011

Seminary Sketches

Caution: Scroll slowly and follow the directions for the full effect.

Seminary is a fun class. I really enjoy learning, but sometimes Brother Brown is kinda of a bore, so I sketch in my journal.
This is Brown
 

 These are best two pictures, but also the weirdest. The first one kinda scares me, so for children under the age of 8 look away now! Ha ha, just kidding but its is totally freaky.

Scroll Slowly









  AHHH!
Told ya. What was i thinking!?


I don't know what this is so I call it "_____". Actually I don't have a name for it. So I need suggestions. It's funny in art we have to do a surrealism project, which i though would suck, I had totally forgot about "_____". I think I'm going to incorporate this into my project somehow.

2 comments:

  1. kendle (the coolest sister)March 3, 2011 at 10:29 PM

    i'm pretty sure you should have said "for children under the age of 8 (and kendle)look away now!" it scares me too. haha... it is cool though. lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is cool, but i have no idea why you would ever think to draw something so freaky. brown looks pretty perfect though. haha

    ReplyDelete