March 7, 2011

What is going on?

I did this in 8th grade art. I wasn't quiet as good at drawing as I am now, but I was impressed by my own creativity. There are three basic steps to making something like this.
  1. Draw a circle. (I think I used a compass)
  2. Draw a bunch of lines of any kind in the circle.
  3. Fill in the blanks with your IMAGINATION 
(the reason imagination is in a larger rainbow form, is because it is a SpongeBob quote. Ha Ha!)



Tell me what you see. I will post a list of what and where later.

2 comments:

  1. When I first saw this, I didn't realize it had so much detail. I particularly enjoy the ice cream, elephant, castle, and Mr. Potato Head.

    I'm SO happy you started a blog! I really like seeing all of your projects! Really really cool bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite are frankenstein and the elf!!

    ReplyDelete