April 12, 2011

Almost a year

In May it will be a year since I donated Chip and Big Bertha. I miss them, but now we have Chowder. This is my pencil drawing of one of them I did in the beginning of the year in art class. I turned out really good, for being my first.

This is the picture. I had accidentally turned it black and white, permanently.

Not too shabby, eh.
I think Ms.Carpenter gave them away to the school janitor because there was no more room. So... I hope they are in a better place.

3 comments:

  1. Holy moly, I can't believe it's been so long! I'm sure they're in a loving home. Also, you freaking rock at art, and it's just not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real? A whole year? They were sure fun for a while. And your drawing is REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO GOOD, Austin! You stud.

    ReplyDelete